Application and Interview Process
TechLaw Fellowship Application Deadline: Jan. 24, 2022
- Apply to University of Arizona Law
- Apply to be interviewed for a TechLaw Fellowship (only admitted students will be considered for interviews)
- A select number of applicants will be invited to the TechLaw Fellowship Interview Weekend, Feb. 24-26, 2022. If selected to interview for a TechLaw Fellowship, we will provide you with:
- Full transportation to visit University of Arizona Law for the TechLaw Fellowship Interview program. This includes round-trip coach airfare for admits outside of Arizona and reimbursement of mileage for those in-state.
- Hotel accommodations for two nights
The TechLaw Fellowship is a three-year program, and due to its structure is not available to candidates applying via the Advanced Admissions for Non-U.S. Lawyers path.